Monday, January 30, 2012

The FT Scale

I've decided that the only way to truly show my outrage at humans/entities for their stupidity, illogic, etc. is to rank them. Hence, I am introducing the Fucktard scale (FT scale for short). This is a very simple rating system from 1 to 10 with one being lowest. Points are increased based on how stupid or illogical the thing/person is both in general and during a particular event (Congress increased their FT points by even considering SOPA and PIPA). Of course, the power they hold will be considered as a multiplier when they abuse it.

The way I see it, men like Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich rate about a 9 on the scale. The idiot electric car driver I encountered this afternoon is only about a 1 since his actions in that particular case only really effected me and the semi-truck I nearly hit. That leaves men like President Obama sitting somewhere around a 4 (which is pretty good for a politician).

4 comments:

  1. To paraphrase Hannibal Smith from the A-Team "I love it when a scale comes together!"

    (This can double as a band geek joke if you know any people who were/are in band)

    -Ler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think you over inflated President Obama's FT rating.

    -Ler

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard for me, in good conscience, to give any career politician a rating under 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, I can understand that.

    -Ler

    ReplyDelete