Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Personal Challenge

For years I've resisted the blog scene, knowing that once begun it would either consume my life or be quickly ignored. Well, here it goes.

I've decided to write this blog for many reasons, have many topics in mind, and many passions I wish to express. I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but knowing that my ideas are out there, on the great expanse of the internet, gives me comfort because as so many have said before, you cannot kill an idea. Many of my thoughts may seem controversial, radical, impolite even, but I will say them anyways because discussion is the only way to thresh out ideas and be able to learn and grow. I want to encourage anyone, if there is anyone, to put up their responses. This should not be a one sided forum and I don't intend it as such.

1 comment: